Winter Storm – Snow and Ice Storm Damage – Residential Insurance Claims
A winter storm often leaves behind severe and costly damage. From heavy snow collapsing roofs, to downed trees and limbs damaging property and buildings, a single winter storm can take a huge toll on your home. And, if the property is left in a condition too unstable to enter, you can literally be left out in the cold.
That is where the experts at Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting (AI/MBC) step in to help guide you through the insurance claim and recovery process. Our public adjusters will start with a full review of your insurance policy to ensure that you maximize the recovery allowed under your policy. On top of completing and filing your property damage insurance claim, we will answer all of your recovery questions have along the way.
It is important to remember to:
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to keep snow and ice out, to avoid further damage to the property;
- Accompany the insurance adjuster when damages are being estimated to identify all damaged property;
- Rebuilding can take longer than you anticipate, so be sure that you make comparable alternative arrangements; and
- Consider hiring a public adjuster to help you make a full recovery.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Had I accepted my insurance company´s ridiculous settlement offer, I would have been left with a patched-up home with mismatched cabinets, a chronic mildew odor, and thousands of dollars of concealed damage that would have eventually needed repair at my own expense. With your diligent work, my home is again in excellent condition. You and your construction experts identified numerous areas of damage that the [insurance company] adjuster overlooked. You ensured that I received all of the benefits that I was entitled to under my insurance policy, including items that I never even thought of myself.
We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
We highly recommend that you check references of any public insurance adjuster you are considering hiring. Over 4,500 satisfied clients attest to the fact that we stick by our core principles, the first of which is to always look out for our clients’ best interests.
For additional information, visit:
- Our Clients’ Results
- “Top Ten Tips from Our Public Adjusters for Dealing with an Insured Property Loss”
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”