Fire Damage – Residential Property Insurance Claims
The public adjusters at Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting (AI/MBC) have years of experience helping homeowners with their financial recovery after a fire. When a fire destroys your home, you may find yourself in a state of shock and wondering “What do I do now?”. We understand your stress from the unknown, and we work hard to make sure that the recovery process goes as smoothly as possible.
To us, it is not just about getting you the most out of your insurance claim, but also helping you through the entire recovery process. From contacting your insurance company to initiate the claim, to guiding you through salvaging what remains of your property, to evaluating the extent of the damage; there is a lot that needs to be done immediately after the fire.
Steps to Take After a Fire:
- Photograph the property to document the extent of the damage;
- Create a comprehensive list of your lost/damaged items;
- Communicate your needs fully regarding alternate living locations, as you will be in them for the duration of the rebuilding period;
- Keep complete records of all out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the clean-up and rebuilding process.
After a fire, turn the hassle of filing your insurance claim over to our trusted experts. We will manage your property damage claim, so that you can focus on resuming your life.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
We want to thank the staff at Matrix Business Consulting, Inc., and especially Scott DeLuise and Gayle Minden for their persistent and professional pursuit of a rightful settlement of our fire damage claim from the Black Forest Fire of June 2013. Throughout the process, Scott kept us informed of what we could realistically expect from our insurance company and how to present our claim to obtain what we were entitled to. He and Gayle worked tirelessly to present our claim in the form that the insurance company would accept. We received much more in monetary reimbursement than we could have hoped for if we had gone without consultation from Matrix.
Linda & Terry Sapp
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
We highly recommend that you check references of any public insurance adjuster you are considering hiring. Over 4,500 satisfied clients attest to the fact that we stick by our core principles, the first of which is to always look out for our clients’ best interests.
Listen to our podcast on “Wildfires: Filing Property Insurance Claims for One of Nature’s Most Fearsome Foes” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- Our Clients’ Results
- “How to Prevent a Fire in Your Home or Business”
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”