Hurricane Sandy Damage Insurance Claims
Hurricanes and tropical storms have caused considerable damage to the United States over the past few years. If your business has been damaged due to Hurricane Sandy, make one of your first calls be to the the public adjusters of Adjusters International. Having a professional on your side can help to alleviate the burden of dealing with your property damage insurance claim, and will help you get a full and fair settlement.
For governments and eligible non-profits, successful recovery of your eligible costs requires a full understanding of not only the basics of the FEMA Public Assistance program, but of how insurance and FEMA complement one another. No one understands this interaction better than Adjusters International. Our experts will fully review your insurance coverage to determine any and all policy compliance issues. From there we will work with you to develop a full claim management strategy to maximize your insurance recovery.
Our experts can also:
- Complete detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulate business interruption models;
- Assemble comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports;
- Expedite the entire financial recovery process;
- Integrate the insurance claim with your FEMA recovery.
Our recovery strategies support:
- Development of accounting and database systems;
- Determination of eligibility and project categories;
- Development of a funding plan to support your vision for rebuilding;
- Preparation of project worksheets in a FEMA-acceptable format;
- Maximization of hazard mitigation opportunities;
- Reconciliation of FEMA and insurance recoveries;
- Establishment of guidelines for reimbursement and audit compliance.
Resources and References:
We want to express our sincere appreciation for all of your tireless efforts and dogged determination in representing us in our insurance claim for Hurricane Ike damage. You did your best work in the final moments, at the negotiating table with the insurance company, to finish the claim by obtaining a comprehensive settlement amount.
John J. Dee
Chief Operating Officer