Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting
340 E. 1st Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
- B.S., Business Management, Colorado State University
Fred Mahe is the Vice President at Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting, a full-service Public Adjusting firm. With over 21 years’ experience, Fred has worked with clients in the financial industry, the private sector of technology and served in the public sector of elected office.
As a licensed public insurance adjuster and advocate for the insured, Fred has been involved in the settlement of property claims for property management companies, HOA Boards, school districts, not-for-profits, manufacturing facilities, towns, municipalities, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and numerous residential clients. A specialist in helping the insured with their complex property damage claims, including loss of revenue, business income and extra expense claims, he has been instrumental in helping clients recover from all types of losses including fires and widespread storm disasters.
Fred is active in the community and has served as past Chair of the Town of Erie’s Tree Board, Commissioner on the Town of Erie Planning and Zoning Commission, and sat on the Erie Board of Trustees. Fred continues to serve on the board of a local non-profit, and he is involved in other civic and industry organizations, such as Rotary International.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- Rocky Mountain Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (RMAPIA)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Colorado Roofing Association
- Boulder Area Rental Housing Association
- Activities for All, Board Member
- Rotary International; Erie, Colorado; Treasurer
Public Adjusting Licenses
Mr. Mahe is a licensed public adjuster in four states:
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #1118175
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #467658
- Kansas State Public Adjuster License #17445910
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #17445910